- Services provided by the pharmacy include:
- Supply of medications throughout Western District Health Service.
- Education and advice to patients and clients about their medications.
- Dispensing of medications to patients on discharge.
- Organise home oxygen for approved patients on discharge.
- Dispensing of medications to patients attending the Emergency Department.
- Dispensing of medications to community clients under the Highly Specialised Drugs Program.
- Dispensing of methadone to approved community clients.
- Local agent for the National Diabetes Supply Scheme.
- Provide education to clients in the Cardiac Rehabilitation and Chronic Disease Management Programs and agent for the National Diabetes Services Scheme.
9:00am – 5.30pm weekdays, closed weekends and public holidays
Phone: (03) 55518398
Staff can refer patients by e-referral or contact Pharmacy staff directly either in person or by phone.
Community members can present to the Pharmacy Department in person, or contact us by phone.