The Finance Department is responsible for the financial management and administration of the Health Service. It is comprised of finance, payroll, supply and switchboard. Key responsibilities of the Department include:
- Financial planning, budgeting and reporting
- Financial compliance with relevant legislation
- Active involvement in the day to day financial business of the health service
- Assisting residential aged care residents with all financial matters that relate to an admission into an aged care facility
- Accurate and efficient transaction processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Finance areas include financial management, accounting, patient accounts, accounts payable and cashier.
Click here for information on patient accounts.
The pay office is responsible for the payment of all Western District Health Service staff and external health agencies staff through the operation of a fortnightly payroll. The size and complexity of the Health Service and the wide variety of staff awards and agreements creates significant complexity in the payroll function. The Pay Office works closely with the HR Department and Finance to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
Click here for information on the Supply Department.
Click here for information on the Switchboard or Main Reception.
Accounts Receivable: 03 5551 8326
Accounts Payable : 03 5551 8367
Cashier: 03 5551 8283
Pay Office: 03 5551 8384
Supply Department 03 5551 8244
No referral is required.