Dietitians provide individual consults to assist people in managing their special dietary needs and help them meet their nutritional requirements. Our dietitians see a range of adults and children for many reasons including:
- Allergies and intolerances
- Arthritis and gout
- Coeliac disease
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- General healthy eating advice
- High cholesterol
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pregnancy and antenatal
- Repertory conditions
- Weight management for weight loss or weight gain
A Dietitian visits the Merino Community Health Centre on a monthly basis. There is no cost for this service. For further information of an appointment contact reception.
A referral is not required, however a discussion of health issues with staff is essential to ensure an appropriate appointment time is booked.